Michael H. Bauscher
Michael H. Bauscher
Mr. Bauscher represents clients in both state and federal courts in complex civil litigation and criminal defense matters, and he also conducts internal investigations. Mr. Bauscher’s experience includes general commercial litigation, breach of contract and commercial tort litigation, motions to confirm and vacate arbitration awards, Section 1983 constitutional litigation, eminent domain/condemnation litigation, state and federal appeals, SEC investigations, New York mechanic's liens, intellectual property litigation, bankruptcy litigation, and criminal defense. Mr. Bauscher also has extensive experience with judgment enforcement in New York state courts.
Additionally, Mr. Bauscher advises corporate clients on transactional matters and federal regulatory affairs, including matters related to off-label marketing and other FDA regulations, the Physician Payments Sunshine Act and anti-kickback statutes. Mr. Bauscher has experience advising on a variety of corporate agreements, including license agreements, distribution agreements, purchase & supply agreements, corporate compliance policies, employment agreements and construction contracts.
Mr. Bauscher is also a member of the firm’s Cybersecurity practice, working with a cross-functional group of attorneys to provide clients with advice on developing, strengthening, testing, and enforcing their information protection policies and procedures.
- 2011 New York
- 2012 U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- 2015 U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- New York State Bar Association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- B.S., 2004 The Pennsylvania State University (magna cum laude, Crime, Law and Justice; National Society of Collegiate Scholars and Golden Key National Honor Society)
- B.S., 2004 The Pennsylvania State University (magna cum laude, Psychology)
- J.D., 2010 Pace University School of Law (summa cum laude; Dean's Award, Full-Time Division; Editor-in-Chief, Pace Law Review; Federal Judicial Honors Program; Dean Scholar of Civil Procedure; Honor Board, Member)