H. Thomas Davis, Jr.
- Advised the owners of a public relations firm on the sale of their business and subsequent employment agreements, and on all contract matters including talent agreements, engagement agreements, and vendor agreements.
- Advised the executives of a data processing service company on the purchase of the business from their employer.
- Advised a magazine publisher on the sale of the business.
- Advised a medical products company on the acquisition of several medical devices.
- Assisted several corporations from Europe on establishing their subsidiaries in the U.S.
- Advised shareholders of a software company on the sale of their business to a purchaser in France.
- Advised a Channel Islands corporation on the licensing of its financial market data to Bloomberg, Reuters, and Trade Web.
- Advised a travel broker on all aspects of its business including talent agreements, disputes, termination of its arrangements with its software developers, and negotiated a settlement agreement recovering a portion of the fees paid to the developers.
- Advised several Israeli software companies on their software licenses, OEM agreements, and development agreements.
- Advised an Italian fashion company on several alleged violations of U.S. trademark law, including assisting in their defense in actions in Federal District Courts in California and New York.
- A.B., 1967 William & Mary (with high honors, Phi Beta Kappa)
- J.D., 1970 Columbia Law School (with honors, James Kent Scholar)