Christine A. Fazio
- Serve as lead counsel on the environmental review and permitting for new power plants and renewable energy projects throughout New York State.
- Serve as New York counsel on licensing for new and replacement interstate natural gas pipelines.
- Represent state agency in preparing an environmental impact statement for a development project in Lower Manhattan.
- Review environmental and energy law issues related to Canadian company’s acquisition of energy projects in the United States.
- Represent golf course developer before regulatory agencies.
- Challenge siting decision by a city agency on behalf of a neighborhood coalition.
- Represent environmental organizations challenging a federal Clean Air Act regulation in federal court.
- Assist shipping companies in understanding U.S. environmental requirements for ballast water discharges.
- Represent clients in pesticide, hazardous waste and petroleum enforcement actions and contribution litigations.
- Assist clients in obtaining local zoning approvals, including variances and special use permits.
- Advise clients on applicability of Clean Air Act permitting and changes to Clean Air Act regulations.
- Prepare leases, easements, licenses and access agreements for development projects.
- Prepare court papers for federal condemnation proceedings.
- B.A., 1987 University of Rochester (magna cum laude)
- M.P.A., 1993 New York University
- J.D., 2000 Fordham University School of Law (cum laude)