Justin A. Greenblum
- Represented a publicly traded company with respect to an SEC enforcement action involving alleged insider trading.
- Represented a foreign private equity firm in connection with a breach of contract claim for failure to pay earned commissions following the closing of a capital raise transaction.
- Procured a full defense victory in a FINRA Arbitration on behalf of a retail stock brokerage firm in connection with a claim brought by a former broker.
- Successfully represented an ad hoc committee of bondholders in a hotly contested litigation involving a publicity traded company’s breach of covenants in an indenture agreement.
- Conducted a self-initiated internal investigation of a publicly traded company involving the alleged unauthorized issuance of shares to high-level executives.
- Successfully defended a major pharmaceutical company against a tortious interference claim arising out of an M&A transaction.
- Successfully represented a major national builder in connection with procuring insurance coverage for the defense and indemnification of several class action litigations and regulatory enforcement claims under a multi-layered tower of insurance.
- Procured a dismissal with prejudice for a national mortgage lender and servicer in a class action lawsuit alleging fraudulent lending and foreclosure practices.
- Successfully represented a major New York City superstructure concrete company in a litigation with a high-level executive involving claims concerning the violation of restrictive covenants, fraud, misappropriation of trade secrets and conversion.
- Represented numerous private hedge and alternative investment funds in connection with responding to subpoenas and inquiries from regulatory authorities.
- Currently represent several companies and individuals involved in criminal investigations by the Department of Justice and the New York County District Attorney’s Office.
- B.A., 2001 Marist College (cum laude)
- J.D., 2004 Brooklyn Law School (Lisle Scholar; Irving R. Rosenthal Memorial Scholarship and Cali Award for Excellence)