Alison Powers Herman
- 2014 Legal Services NYC Pro Bono Honor Roll
- 2016 - 2017 Super Lawyers® - "Rising Star"
- B.A., 2000 Binghamton University, State University of New York (Jack Berman Award for Service and Achievement)
- M.F.A., 2005 Brooklyn College (Teaching Fellowship)
- J.D., 2010 Rutgers University School of Law-Newark (cum laude; Order of the Coif; Teaching Associate, Legal Research and Writing Program; Managing Editor, Rutgers Law Review)
- Certificate, 2014 New York University School of Law (Advanced Professional Certificate in Estate Planning)