Stephen F. Lappert
- Representation of fiduciaries of substantial estates and trusts, estate, gift, generation-skipping and income tax planning for gifts and trust dispositions.
- Representation of one of the major corporate trustees of unit investment trusts in fiduciary and tax matters relating to unit investment trust administration.
- B.A., 1971 Ohio Wesleyan University
- M.A., 1975 University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D., 1975 University of Pennsylvania
- J.D., 1985 University of Michigan Law School
- LL.M., 1993 New York University School of Law