Ann Batchelor Pace
- Representation of clients buying and selling distressed debt and collateralized loan obligations.
- Representation of SPDR® Gold Trust in various securities and corporate matters.
- Representation of Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America, Inc. in various corporate matters.
- Representation of The Bank of New York Mellon as the trustee in various bond transactions.
- Assisted in the representation of the sale of Danisco A/S to E.I. du Pont de Nemours.
- Assisted in the representation of a private sand and gravel mining company in the sale of substantially all of its assets.
- Assisted in the representation of a company which provides maintenance, repair and overhaul services and parts supply services to the aerospace industry with its initial public offering.
- Assisted in the representation of a women’s medical device company in its acquisition of a surgical company.
- Assisted in the representation of one of the largest weight management service companies in the world in the sale of its privately held securities.
- Assisted in the representation of the largest regional theme park company in the world in a proxy fight.
- Assisted in the representation of a public automobile parts supply company in the sale of certain assets to a public automobile company.
- B.A., 2001 Elon University (magna cum laude, Presidential Scholarship and Elon Experiences Recipient, Dean's List, President's List)
- J.D., 2004 New York Law School (magna cum laude)