Bruce A. Rich
Publications Available on this website
- SEC Updates Guidance to Determine “Foreign Private Issuer” Status, Client Advisory, January 24, 2017
- Regulation A: Easier Access to the U.S. Capital Markets is Here, Client Advisory, April 30, 2015
- New SEC Rules For Resource Extraction Issuers to Disclose Payments to Governments, Client Advisory, September 28, 2012
- Conflict Minerals Disclosure Guidelines, Client Advisory, September 28, 2012
- Foreign Private Issuer Status, Client Advisory, June 19, 2012
- The JOBS Act and its Implications for Canadian and Other Non-U.S. Issuers, Client Advisory, May 9, 2012
- Alert to Foreign Issuers: Upcoming Date to Measure Your SEC Reporting Status as a Foreign Private Issuer, Client Advisory, May 12, 2009
- Mr. Rich was the principal draftsman of the Revised Limited Partnership Act in New York which became effective in July 1991 and participated in the drafting of the New York Limited Liability Company Law.
- Mr. Rich serves as the editor of the McKinney’s Practice Commentaries on the New York partnership law and limited liability company law.
- A.B., 1960 Cornell University
- LL.B., 1965 New York University School of Law