- Cantor Fitzgerald L.P. v. Cantor Fitzgerald, Inc. At 4.5 months, it is the second-longest trial in the history of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- People v. [Anonymous]. In 2010, procured dismissal of a New York County indictment against an Arizona rabbi facing up to 25 years in prison.
- In 2010, led an internal investigation of a New York City museum receiving public funds amid allegations of political kickbacks.
- Waterford Wedgwood, plc v. Godinger. A 2006 SDNY trademark infringement action brought on behalf of Waterford. Successfully resolved via settlement requiring removal of infringing product from market.
- ABM v. Solow. In the 2002 New York State Supreme Court trial, Michael's client, the publicly traded American Building Maintenance Corp., collected $3 million for breach of contract from one of New York's leading real estate developers.
- United States v. Ivankov. The 1996 extortion and money-laundering prosecution saw Michael participating in the first deposition in a U.S. criminal case ever conducted in Russia.
- B.A., 1970 City College of the City University of New York (cum laude)
- J.D., 1973 New York University School of Law