Andris J. Vizbaras
- Represent and advise a major London-based derivatives broker and dealer in numerous acquisitions and new ventures.
- Lead counsel to a major new reinsurance company on all securities law aspects of its startup, IPO, listing on NYSE and compliance requirements.
- Provide a comprehensive range of services in connection with hedge funds and private equity funds, including advice on structuring the funds and their management firms, preparation of offering and subscription documents and regulatory strategies under federal and state investment adviser, securities broker-dealer and commodity futures laws.
- Represent and advise buyers in acquisitions of public companies, including cash tender offers, merger solicitations and going-private transactions.
- Represent and advise issuers in a broad range of public and private offerings of debt and equity securities.
- Represent broker dealers on state and federal registration and advise them on compliance; advise unregistered foreign broker dealers on permitted U.S. activities.
- B.A., 1983 Washington University
- J.D., 1989 New York University School of Law