Howard J. Barnet, Jr.
- “U.S. Federal Taxation of Investment Products Held by Non-U.S. Persons,” with Jane Tse, Practising Law Institute, June 3, 2008
- “Selected Tax Aspects of Exchange Traded Funds,” Maximizing Market Returns with ETFs Conference, Miami, February 26, 2006
- “Tax Issues Relating to Accidental Ownership of Off-Shore Companies by U.S. Persons” Practising Law Institute, June 8, 2005; “Need-to-Know Tax Aspects--Structuring an Acquisition or Sale of a Privately Held Business,” The Investigative Services and Security Industry M&A Forum, April 28, 1998
- A.B., 1976 Oberlin College
- J.D., 1979 Yale Law School
- LL.M., 1983 New York University School of Law (in Taxation)