Michael I. Frankel
- Panelist, "Latest Developments and Planning Ideas in Changing Times," Wilmington Trust, October 2018.
- Mr. Frankel has written and lectured extensively on estate planning including at such prestigious programs as the NYU Institute on Federal Taxation and the Heckerling Instititute on Estate Planning.
- He has also lectured before the New York State Surrogate’s Association.
- B.A., 1969 University of Pennsylvania
- J.D., 1972 Columbia Law School
- LL.M., 1978 New York University School of Law (in Taxation)