Keith D. Nowak
- Represented the Boeing Company in a patent litigation against the United States involving The Space Shuttle.
- Represented the Dow Chemical Company in a patent litigation against the United States involving a mine back filling technique.
- Represented the Kaneka Corporation in two District Court patent litigations and at the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Represented the Grandoe Corporation in a patent litigation involving a dispute over inventorship.
- Represented Mercom Systems Inc. in a patent litigation involving call center recording technology.
- Represented Mitchell Kreigman, Emmy award winning creator, director and producer of children’s entertainment programming, in filing and defending patents and trademarks involving the children’s TV series “It’s a Big Big World.”
- Represented several major U.S. companies in licensing patented technology and know-how on an international basis.
- Filed and prosecuted a series of patent applications including a switching system for massively parallel computers.
- Filed and prosecuted a series of patent applications directed to medical devices and software.
- Drafted patent opinions on validity and infringement in a variety of technology areas.
- B.S.E.E., 1969 Milwaukee School of Engineering (cum laude)
- M.S.E.E., 1971 New York University
- J.D., 1976 Seton Hall University School of Law