- Represented international pharmaceutical company before an Arbitration Panel of the International Chamber of Commerce in Singapore and Japan seeking the enforcement of a license agreement.
- Represented indenture trustee in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, including commencement of adversary proceedings, to protect the rights of bondholders.
- Represented interests of holders of residential mortgage backed securities in In re Residential Capital, LLC (Case No. 12-12020).
- Represented community bank in several commercial mortgage foreclosure actions in New York City, including review of transaction documents and drafting pleadings and applications for appointment of referees and receivers. Successfully prosecuted action against guarantor of mortgages.
- B.A., 2002 Binghamton University, State University of New York
- J.D., 2005 Brooklyn Law School