Judith Wallace practices in the areas of Art Law, Environmental Law, Litigation and Energy Project Development and Finance. Ms. Wallace’s practice includes representing collectors, foundations, artists and scholars in matters of art ownership, authenticity, authorship, consignment and sales, foundation governance and other art-related matters; advising public agencies and private parties on permitting and compliance under state and federal environmental laws; and litigating art, environmental and general commercial matters in state and federal courts. She has been recognized by Super Lawyers® since 2012.
- 2006 New York
- 2006 U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- 2016 U.S. Supreme Court
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York (Energy Committee, Secretary 2006-2009, Member 2006-2010; Art Law Committee, Member 2017-Present)
- Court of Arbitration for Art, The Hague, The Netherlands
- B.A., 1987 New York University
- J.D., 2005 Georgetown University Law Center (cum laude)