Earn 6.5 CLE Credits
A One-Day Conference for Securities Industry Executives and Attorneys
The Third Annual
Raiding on Wall Street
Retaining key employees and protecting proprietary information
in today's highly competitive business world
Monday, November 8, 1999
The McGraw-Hill Building-1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York City
Carter, Ledyard & Milburn and Securities Week
Industry leaders, attorneys, judges, and investigative consultants explore:
• contractual and common law restraints on the movement of employees and information
• policies and procedures necessary to protect confidential information in today's high-tech environment
• computer forensics and other investigative tools to detect and deter theft of confidential and proprietary information
• investigating employee conduct without violating employee privacy rights
• innovative claims, defenses, and litigation strategies in raiding cases
How to Register
You may register for the Third Annual Raiding on Wall Street Conference in one of four ways:
1. Fax your completed registration form to Carter, Ledyard & Milburn's Marketing Department at 212-732-3232.
2. Telephone 888-934-5300.
3. Mail your completed registration form along with your payment (made payable to Securities Week) or credit card number and expiration date to Carter, Ledyard & Milburn's Marketing Department, 2 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005.
4. Email the online registration form to Carter, Ledyard & Milburn's Marketing Department.
Fees: The registration fee is $495. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and conference materials.
Cancellations: Full refunds will be granted for cancellations received 30 days or more prior to conference. A $200 administration fee will be charged for cancellations received less than 30 days before conference. Substitutions accepted.
CLE: Carter, Ledyard & Milburn has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York May 17, 1999 - May 17, 2002. This program has been approved in accordance with the NYS CLE Board’s requirements for 6.5 credit hours (3 skills, 3 professional practice, and .5 practice management).
Financial Hardship Policy: Generally not less than 10% of anticipated attendance seats will be available as follows: (i) for no fee to judges, judicial law clerks, law professors, law students, attorneys and paralegals working for nonprofit organizations, legal services organizations or government agencies and (ii) for no fee or a reduced fee to others demonstrating financial hardships. To apply, send your request, which should state your reason for requesting financial hardship consideration, on your organization’s letterhead (Students must provide a copy of their student ID card.) and a completed registration form to Maria D. Velazquez at Carter, Ledyard & Milburn, 2 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, Fax: 212-732-3232.
Third Annual Raiding on Wall Street Conference
To register, fax reply to 212-732-3232. For more information, call 888-934-5300.
Price: $495 (Continental breakfast and luncheon included.)
City State Zipcode
Credit Card No./Exp.
AMEX VISA/MC Discover
We continue to monitor and report on recent COVID-19 developments. Please refer to our Response Group’s homepage, where you'll find advisories from numerous attorneys on a wide range of subjects.